We are delighted you are considering a Suffolk Sheltie puppy. We place our pups with the strictest of care to insure their new homes will care for them as we have, with total devotion and love!
Please complete the following application by copying/pasting into an email or word document and return it to mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org Feel free to include any additional information regarding your family and homelife.
I do require a $200.00 deposit non-refundable.
Name Address City, State, Zip E-mail Phones: Home: Work: Mobile:
1. Who will be the primary care giver?
2. Where will the puppy be kept during the night?
3. Where will the puppy be during the day?
4. Is anyone home during the day?
5. How many hours will the puppy be alone per day?
6. Have you ever owned a dog before?
7. Do you have other pets? What species and ages?
8. Do you have children? What are their ages?
9. Are you interested in a male or female puppy?
10. How did you hear about us?
11. Will you be able to come to visit us and pick up your puppy? We do not ship our puppies.
12. Vet name, address and phone number. Please make sure that you give them permission for me to contact them for a reference.
13. Have you ever house trained a dog before?
14. How long have you lived at this address?
15. Do you own or rent your home? ***Rental tenants will be required to supply a copy of their lease stating pets are accepted. ***If you rent, is this a house or an apartment?
16. Do you have a fenced in yard? ***If no, do you plan on installing one, and when?
17. Will you be attending any training classes?
18. How long did your last pet live?
19. Have you ever returned a dog, and why?
20. Have you ever given a dog away or taken a dog to a shelter, and why?
21. Do you have the means to care for our puppy including giving it yearly vet care and anything it needs over its lifetime?
22. Do you already own a Sheltie?
23. Do you understand the difference between a Limited Registration (Pet only. Must be spayed or neutered) and Full Registration (breeding/show rights)?
24. Do you have intentions to eventually breed the dog?
25. Do you understand that if a pup is purchased with breeding rights that it may NOT be bred to any other breed ?
26. Do you understand that if you no longer can keep our puppy that it must be returned to us and NEVER to a rescue, shelter, to be used in animal testing, sold to a puppy mill or to an unscrupulous breeder? If you need to place the pup we will assist you.
We truly appreciate that you have taken the time to complete this questionnaire. Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing from you!